Saturday, April 7, 2012

Albert- High School Senior Portraits in Santa Clarita by Holly Martin

Professional, Unique and Incredibly Rewarding Senior Portrait Photography by Holly Martin

Have I told you I love my job as a photographer?
The young man featured in today's blog is just one of the million reasons why I love my job. You see, I have been fortunate enough to watch he and his brother grow up into outstanding young men.Not to mention, their mom is an incredible woman all on her own.Albert is a devoted and exceptional young man, who has had relied on his faith to inspire others in his life.He is always helping and giving back to those around him.
Honestly, Albert, his brother and their mom are three of the most inspiring and incredible people I have had the honor of knowing.
I am truly blessed.

“Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.”-Brandan Francis Behan

 









Tags:Santa Clarita senior portraits,Santa Clarita Valley senior portraits, senior pictures Santa Clarita, los angeles senior portraits, portrait photography santa clarita, Holly Martin, santa clarita, santa clarita senior portraits, senior portrait blog, senior portraits, valencia high school, valencia high school senior portraits, West Ranch High School senior portraits,West Ranch High School, Saugus High School senior portraits, Saugus High School,Golden Valley High School senior portraits, Canyon High School senior portraits