Thursday, February 9, 2012

Unique Images of Beautiful Women

Maternity Photography by Holly Martin
Maternity Images © 2012 Holly Martin
 I love when I get the opprotunity to create photos of pregnant women that are unique and intimate. It is so rewarding to work with parents and parents-to-be who are so excited and happy about their lives.
 I did this shoot using mostly natural light in my studio, which, is located in the comfort of my home. I strive to produce timeless images with a modern edge. The black and white photography gives the images a classic look and feel.

 More than anything, I'm a Mom. I know what it feels like to be 7 months pregnant, or hold your newborn baby in all their, precious and snuggly newness. The best part of creating these beautiful images are the amazing memories that go along with them. 


Maternity Images © 2012 Holly Martin
Maternity Images © 2012 Holly Martin