Thursday, February 2, 2012

Unique and Fun Senior Portraits by Holly Martin


Senior Portraits by Holly Martin
Senior Portrait Photography In the Santa Clarita Valley

It is always fun to come up with new and exciting ideas for Senior Portraits. The Santa Clarita Valley has so many interesting options.What I love about photographing  High School Seniors is how diverse their hobbies are. I always like to work their favorite past time into the images I create for them.
Equestrian Portraits and Images by Holly Martin
 Some of our local high schools such as West Ranch High School and Valencia High School have equestrian teams.My favorite images are those of horse and rider.I relate to the  kids because I ride and show horses myself. It is always fun and challenging to capture the image of both. Sometimes the horse is not always the most cooperative of subjects, yet by the end of the photo session, there is always numerous wonderful portraits to choose from.
High School Senior Portraits by Holly Martin
I also try to find new and interesting places in the SCV to capture great senior portraits. We have plenty of destinations that make for great photographic settings. If you prefer a more formal senior portrait then you can always come to my studio. I am located in Stevenson Ranch, central to just about everyone in the Santa Clarita Valley.


 High School Senior Photography by Holly Martin
High School Senior Photography by Holly Martin







senior portraits los angeles, senior portraits santa clarita, senior portraits santa clarita valley, senior portraits saugus, senior portraits valencia, senior portraits canyon country, senior portraits valenica high school, senior portraits saugus high school, senior portraits canyon high school