Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kids, horses and photography.

 There is a well know quote, "Never work with children or animals."- W.C. Fields. I am fortunate, in my daily photography life, to work with both. The kids I get to photograph are always amazing. The horses,on the other hand, are sometimes more interested in eating weeds.
Today, was one of those days where the horse was more interested in snacking, than getting his portrait taken. With the help of a wonderful dad and the subject's best friend, I was able to create some beautiful images of both horse and rider.

I must tell you, it is both and honor and a gift to be entrusted
with creating memories for my clients. For me, every moment I have in photography is a wonderful and incredible experience. I am  a very, very fortunate human being.












Equine photography, equine photography los angeles, Equine photography orange county, horse photographer, Horse photographer orange county, Horse portraits, Horses, Mare, Paint, pet portraits, pet portraits orange county, pet portraiture, pets, photography