Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

After a year of adventures,meeting some wonderful new friends as well as re-connecting with some incredible friends from the past, I finally made the time to create my new website.

I cannot begin to describe how much I have enjoyed life over the last three years. Over time, I hope to take you on every adventure I have been on, through my photography and a few words.

The reality of my photography is it involves a lot of dust,dirt,salt,wind,steam, fumes and rust. Not to mention a few dead bugs.All of the above can be a photographer's worst nightmare. For me, those things are the ingredients of everyday life and they also make my job really cool.

 Life is an incredible adventure. I am blessed with the responsibility of capturing the memories of amazing people, incredible machines, stunning creatures and a beautiful world.

Welcome to my small part of life and enjoy the ride!


Follow Me on Facebook

Professional Portrait and Sporting Event Photographer in Los Angeles.
Specializing in unique portraits,photographs and images of children, families,classic automobile and equestrian competitions.Located in the Santa Clarita Valley. Serving the SVC, San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas.